Many of you probably know who Lily Roth is. She and Reed led the petition against a
Facebook page targeting people with allergies. She's also the author of a great food allergy blog,
Food Allergy Survival Guide. I had the honor of being interviewed for her blog, which you can find
here. (Also come see my featured article in the
Food Allergy Blog Club here.)
You can also find Lily...
This is a wonderful blog! Keep up the good work. I can't begin to imagine what you have been throgh. My children have always had food allergies and they don't know any other way. I'm proud of how you arrived late to this food allergy game and are already making a difference! Way to go! Keep it up--you are inspiring others.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! It's been a long journey but I'm glad that I have the opportunity to help others in my situation.
ReplyDelete